Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Today"

"Today" has afforded me what I was too poor, too broke, too naïve, too foolish, too immature, too greedy, too stagnant and too ill-advised to afford just yesterday.

"Today" has afforded me the brand new opportunity to turn all of my negatives into positives and all of my weaknesses into strengths as I reflect on yesterdays pain and convert it to "Today's" gain.

Within a span of 24 hours I have managed to awaken a Spirit within the Spirit to claim the inheritance that HE has already died for in order for me to stake a claim to.

What "Today" means to me was just unbeknownst to me in what amounts to 2 twelve hour time periods.

What a difference "Today" makes when you choose to pay attention to what you missed out on the day before.

To think that "Today" was not promised and could have easily avoided my presence by the process of simple mathematics.

Nothing shall compare and everything will pale in contrast and comparison to the man that I am "Today."

Therefore, as I strive to better myself in every way, I cannot wait until tomorrow, to see how I can better myself "Today."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Robin said...

Wow...Great Insight! This is one for the Book! Keep thriving on. May God continue to BLESS You, Corey