Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"The Source for Our Resources"

I personally believe in being a Blessing to others and in turn GOD will be a bigger Blessing to you. But I do not believe that GOD's intent is for you to "burn your candles at both ends" (Mother quote). Part of the magnificent Blessing is the fact that you do not have to do anything and everything all by yourself. That is exactly why GOD is GOD all by HIMSELF.

It is nice to "think" that we are "helping" GOD, but let's keep things in perspective, HE does not need our help. In all actuality, HE "IS" our help!

When it comes to assisting and helping out others, we find ourselves in perpetual "Do For Others Mode." Although I think that it is completely admirable, it is not feasible to do for and Love others more than we do for and Love ourselves. We wind up being a disservice to the people that we "think" we are helping and more importantly, a disservice to ourselves.

Help YOU as much as you help the next person. Do for YOU as much as you do for others. Love YOURSELF just as much as you LOVE someone else. When you do, you will probably realize that you do not Love them afterall. Marinate on that thought for a minute...

Do not deplete your resources trying to replenish the resources of others...remember, GOD is GOD all by HIMSELF. HE "IS" our help and "The Source for Our Resources."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: