Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"The Old and The New"

Once upon a time "The New" became "The Old" in order to make way for "The New" again.

Yesterday holds the history that was made and all of the missed opportunities, that for THEIR time, are FOREVER gone.

The gift of tomorrow is the promise that more history shall be made and that even more opportunities will rear their heads, present themselves in either a natural state or by your determined, persistent efforts.

"The New" catches up to "The Old" as soon as "The Old's" newness has run its course and worn off.

"The Old and The New" will always come full circle, eventually surpassing one another, as "The New" becomes "The Old" and "The Old" is "The New" again.

Good, bad and otherwise, remember all of "The Old" so that we can humbly and appreciatingly march right on into "The New."

So, CHEERS to yesterdays history and tomorrows opportunities in which to MAKE history.

September 2009 is now "The Old." But, September 2010 will greet us again in "The New."

Until then, All the Best, All the Time and I'll see you in "The New" October 2009!

Let's take "The Old and The New" and make history in everything that we do!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: