Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"When I Became Who I Am"

In order for me to become who I am, I had to first relinquish who I was.

Impossible it was to lay claim to "anew" today when the ways of yesterday kept outweighing everything that I was claiming to be "new." I had to let go!

The "perceived" hurtful part of letting go was the "deception." Letting go, had me believe that by doing so, meant that I would be missing out, hence the emphasis on "perceived" and "deception."

I confronted "letting go" and proceeded to inform him that I needed to sever ties with him and his old ways, in order to make room for better and more promising days.

Old and new simply cannot occupy the same space and place at the same time because of the jealousy that "old" will inevitably have of the "new." Old wanted me to believe that the "perceived" was actually painful. But I told "old" that since it was not "realized," it did no hurt one bit.

So "old," up to its same "old" tricks tried to have me believe that I would be "missing out." "Missing out" pulled me to the side and informed me that "old" was just "jealous." Jealousy confirmed what "missing out" initially told me and what once worked together to keep me in "old's" bondage started working FOR me to free me of "old's" deception.

And to think that it all started when I took my needs to GOD. HE made what once worked AGAINST me, start to work FOR me!

And as soon as I "let go," is exactly "When I Became Who I Am."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: