Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"Spiritual Gravity"

Every now and then, the britches succumb to shrinkage.

That is just Corey's way of implying that I too get too big for my britches every now and then. But when that happens, I am happy to acknowledge that I am getting much better at reprimanding my vertical, single-minded focus and looking at the bigger horizontal picture.

I owe that to "Spiritual Gravity."

When my resources such as patience and understanding start running on the low side, I go back to my source and Pray for replenishment.

I give thanks to "Spiritual Gravity."

Instead of thumbing my way around in the darkness, I have FOUND the light switch and turned it on, but not before changing the low wattage bulb that used to hinder my sight and forward progression within the confines of my mental four walls.

I have realized the Blessings of "Spiritual Gravity."

As I embark upon the next chapter in my Life, I do so with the same vigor and tenacity, exponentially speaking, that has me looking forward to, regretting nothing that I have EVER learned from and proactively listening to and extracting plans from, the voice of "Spiritual Gravity."

Between the concrete and the sole's of my shoes, exists my "Spiritual Gravity," one that bucks the energy of Life's centrifugal force, keeping me well-rounded and grounded enough to navigate in the midst of and strong enough to withstand the winds as I stand in the eye, chaos all around, feet planted on solid ground.

"Spiritual Gravity," didn't then and won't fail me now.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: