Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Chase Your Passion!"

Are you tired of running?

If the answer is yes, then that is indicative of the fact that you are NOT "Chasing Your Passion."

We do not get TIRED from the efforts that we put forth that originate from the heart, OUR hearts. What are YOU passionate about in Life? Whatever it is, you need to be chasing it right now!

For the purposes of sharing, Corey is PASSIONATE about making a difference in EVERYTHING that I do! When I write a Blog, I am PASSIONATE about the difference that it could possibly make in someone's Life, at the right moment and at that right time!

When I prepare a meal, I am PASSIONATE about the preparation that goes into creating a "Fantastic Dinner."

For if I am not making a difference, then I am not making a contribution, yet a withdrawal against already insufficient "Life" funds and there is nothing passionate about that.

When you find yourself running in place, perhaps that is the perfect opportunity to re-evaluate your situation and ask yourself quite frankly: am I even PASSIONATE about what it is that has my time and energy occupied? What if this is Life's way of telling you that what you are chasing is not truly the passion that exists within your heart?

This is the perfect time in which to listen, so that we may dismount from the "running in place" treadmill, let your feet hit the pavement and begin to RUN, as you "Chase Your Passion!"

On your MARKS!

Get SET!

Let's GO!

"Chase Your PASSION!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: