Smile And Love Always!

Friday, September 11, 2009

"The Solution"

We ALL have problems. Some are bigger than others. Others are longer than some. Some are wider than the longer ones. Then there are the type of problems that are infinitely looped. Oh YES, we ALL have problems!

How we go about solving our problems is as unique as each one of our problems origins. But the one common solution to ANY and ALL problems is Prayer. If you do not believe me, then I challenge you to call my bluff and I dare you to Pray about ANY type of problem that has befallen you. No need to take my word for it, just see for yourself.

Within each problem lies a solution, "The Solution," that may not have necessarily caught your immediate attention. So wrapped up within the forest, we inadvertently neglect the trees. Therefore, we can no longer SEE the forest for the trees in "The Solution."

So, step back and adequately gauge your problem. If it is a "blip," then don't trip. If it is a tragedy, then give it to the Heavenly and Pray.

Problems are just GOD's opportunity in which to showboat! HE likes the spotlight because there ain't NOTHING that HE can't do! But, no need to take my word for it, like I said, just see for yourself.

And even when everything is everything, still tell HIM thank you, for doing HIS thing!

So, if you want to offer up a contribution, do not be a part of the problem, be a part of "The Solution." Pray.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: