Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I'm Getting There"

Today, as I begin to turn the corner on Life's next chapter, I reminded myself that "I AM MOTIVATED" to go where I need to be and to arrive at a place where I can clearly see, every twig, every branch, every limb and ALL of the forest for ALL of the trees.

And although I may not have arrived at my destination as of yet, "I'm Getting There."

I might have taken the scenic route in accomplishing my academic goals but before obtaining my degree, I kept reminding myself of the fact that, "I'm Getting There."

I might "get it" a tad bit later, but greater is my understanding once I "got it." So indeed, "I'm Getting There."

I have decided to abstain from ignorance, replace it with substance and Pray for Deliverance. Yup, "I'm Getting There."

Life's flight path may have layovers in destinations that were not a part of your original itinerary, but gently remind yourself that no matter how many delays and layovers that I may experience or encounter, still, "I'm Getting There."

I may have felt like I have been passed over and passed up on opportunities that I would have sworn had my name written on them in calligraphy, but it is alright, because "I'm Getting There."

Life may have dealt me lemons, but when it is all said and done, rest assured that my lemonade stand will be sold out! But, not before it is incorporated and sold to the highest bidder. Oh yeah, "I'm Getting There."

I may not be able to hug My Mother like I used to, but all of my hard work down here is not for naught. I WILL hug my sweet Mother once again, because "I'm Getting There."

You may not be where you want to be in your Life, but you keep on telling yourself that no matter what, "I'm Getting There."

You may not have the Love of your Life to share ALL of your Life, but in time, know that, "I'm Getting There."

As I confront each and every one of my flaws, I am determined to claw, my way up out of despair, because come hell or high water, YES, "I'm Getting There."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: