Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 14, 2009

"<, >, ="

"<, >, ="

So, which one are you? Are you less "<" than, greater ">" than or equal "=" to what your Life's dreams and aspirations would have for you?

Are you trying less "<" than the person that is trying greater ">" than the person that is satisfied with being equal "=" to?

Where do you fit or are you trying just enough to say that you did, right before you quit?

If you know for a fact that your efforts are equal "=" to what is being performed in a less "<" than capacity, it is time to step your game up and be greater ">" than the thoughts of those that you are proving right, the ones who thought that you would be exactly right where you are.

So, I ask you. Which one are you? Are you less "<" than, greater ">" than or equal "=" to what your Life's dreams and aspirations would have for you? Should the answer be ambiguous to you, chances are you can effectively cancel out greater ">" than as an option. Being less "<" than or equal "=" to do not necessarily cut it due to the fact that as long as you have Life, dreams and aspirations should be greater ">" than and deserve more than less "<" than or equal "=" to as options.

So, in essence, do not ever settle for less "<" than or equal "=" to. The mere fact that you have Life in your body is greater ">" than! So, it is time to live Life in the same greater ">" than manner, next level capacity.

But, ultimately you decide: "<, >, ="

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey,

You are so right. As long as we have life and the privilege of living it, we owe it to ourselves to step it up and live life at the greater “>” than capacity.
“Blue”

Robin said...

Yes I agree,
"NEVER SETTLE!"..."Why Sit On Good, When You Could Be GREAT!"