Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

"What Matters"

When all of "What Matters" is finally revealed to you, it will subsequently make all other matters, not even matter at all.

All of the time and energy that I used to be guilty of squandering made me realize the enormous amount of distractions that are intentionally and strategically placed within our lives whose sole purpose is to prevent us from forging ahead in a progressive manner.

What mattered then, mattered NOT then, so why did I ever allow it to even matter at all?

"What Matters" now is the fact that I KNOW "What Matters" now and all of "What Matters" now has my undivided, "squander-proof" attention.

When "What Matters" in your Life has shown you "What Matters" in the form of the latter, that you now KNOW "What Matters," all other matters, simply do not matter. They never did.

"What Matters" to Corey may not be "What Matters" to you and "What Matters" to you may not be "What Matters" to Corey, but "What Matters" to the both of us is of equal importance and more importantly, that we are truly focused, on "What Matters."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: