Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"You Make Me Smile"

For no apparent reason and at any given, random moment, she smiles. What exists is every reason TO smile and what is absent is every reason NOT to smile. As if her life depends on it, she smiles. As if the love of her life has just entered the room, she smiles.

Everyday presents a new opportunity for him to make her smile and he seizes that moment as if he knows that is his one and only shot at making it happen. The notion that one has the power to change someones disposition by contagiously smiling their way empowers all of us to bring a little sunshine to all that we meet.

I smile because I mean it.
I make you smile because you deserve it.
We smile together because we've earned it .

"You Make Me Smile."

Have you made someone smile today?

My Mother is the Inspiration!
My Mother is the Motivation!
My Mother is the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

"do do do do do do do do
do do do do do do do do
do do do do do do do do do
do I LOVE YOUR SMILE" **Shanice excerpt** Where GOD'S light dwells you can always find something to smile about and hopefully it will be contagious to someone else. ;-)