Smile And Love Always!

Friday, January 11, 2008

"Unconditionally"

I will Love you ONLY under one condition....."Unconditionally."

Throughout my life I have been prone to and guilty of, loving with attached conditions. I've come to the very REAL realization that "conditionless" Love is the ONLY route that will lead to a Loving, prosperous, caring, emotionally mature and even forgiving heart. If the Love of your life is NOT "credit-worthy," help them convert that weakness into a strength so that you are BOTH relishing in "credit-worthiness." Don't discount their Love because of past indiscretions. Allow that "conditionless heart" of yours to embrace the challenge that may be before you, yet remain focused on the common goal and end result that is well within your reach.

"If I Do Nothing Else" I have vowed to Love "Unconditionally" for as long as I am permitted to receive the "Blessings of Life!" Afterall, what if HE held a light to ALL or even a fraction of MY past indiscretions? What if HE found me to be UNWORTHY?

One could lament exponentially on why it is so important to Love "Unconditionally." But the fact of the matter is, that is the only REAL viable option. I emphasize REAL because obviously there ARE other options and ways in which to do so and Love. But are they REAL in the true sense of the word?

If whomever I Love knows exactly and absolutely nothing else, they know that I Love them, "Unconditionally."

I challenge YOU, yes YOU, to Love "Unconditionally" for as long as you receive the "Blessings of Life." Instead of waiting for the Blessing, be someones Blessing. That is how you truly love, "Unconditionally."

My Mother is the Inspiration!
My Mother is the Motivation!
My Mother is the Celebration!

Truly, All the Best, All the Time!
Corey