Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

"You And I Deserve Better"

Sometimes people make you SHOW them that you deserve better! Sometimes people make you PROVE to them that you CAN do better! All the while, they idly stand by, not GETTING it. They are not even conscious of their own foolishness and how detrimental their behavior actually is to the forward progression of their OWN goals, their OWN lives and the relationships that they are steadily chipping away at.

Some say that "an ounce of patience is worth a pound of results." But what if your "pound of patience is only yielding you an ounce of results?" Oft times I reflect on my own past foolishness and recall when patience was bestowed upon me. In turn it encourages me to obey the "Laws of Reciprocity" and bestow patience upon someone else.....I've been patient.

My Momma used to say "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Why are some people on their THIRD go round? Being patient is not equivalent to playing the fool and the bestowed upon recipient should staunchly be made aware of this simple fact. But being made aware of this simple fact is a 2-way street. Don't lay down the rules to wind up being the first and perhaps sole habitual offender of your own composed regulations.

Have the nerve to deserve BETTER. Know when you need to collect on your BETTER. Never be afraid to claim your BETTER. Void out the "lack thereof" part of your BETTER until you arrive at the ONLY conclusion...All the Best, All the Time!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

CIMSAAF said...

AWESOME!!!!!!

*RO* said...

i read your post, then i found myself saying "I DESERVE BETTER"...so give me something better!!!


(ok jk...hope you're doing well)