Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"All the Man That I Am"

"All the Man That I Am" is motivated by all the woman that you are. My determination to be "All the Man That I Am" is fueled by the strong desire to at LEAST compliment the woman that flexes her "potential muscle" every chance she gets. The potential to bring about change not just in herself or her situation but from all those that surround her.

He on the other hand recognizes opportunity when he sees it and steps aside to allow the spotlight to be SHARED....with her. You see he doesn't take pleasure in upstaging her production, he takes pride in applauding her efforts with a standing ovation.

He has memorized his lines, prior to entering stage left and is standing ON his mark awaiting HIS queue. She too has memorized her lines, prior to entering stage right and is standing ON her mark awaiting HER queue. What's next is the production of their lives, directed by their efforts, written by their hearts, watched over by HIM, for the whole world to witness.

As their lives unfold it is understood that various characters will enter and depart both stage left AND stage right, but one constant shall remain: "All the Man That I Am" is motivated by all the woman that you are.

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

This is absolutely FLAWLESS!! I love this! Side by side not above or beneath!! LOVELY!