Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Mustard Seed is the Goal of the Day"

I asked a very good friend of mine what he thought about something that I produced. When he responded, I inquired if his favorable response was simply because he knew me. I stood corrected and adjusted myself along with my thought process. Therein lied the "Teachable Moment."


It is critically incumbent upon us to BELIEVE what God has said about us, even when it comes in the form of a reminder from the ones that are closest to us. The very same people that He has placed within our lives, that have existed beyond a "season."


Before he could respond to my inquiry, I quickly corrected myself, having been compelled by the the Holy Spirit that the Truth had already been spoken and that my inquiry was not only unnecessary, but it lacked Faith.


At some point in time, through tedious repetition, we need to condition our thoughts and the process in which we arrive at our thoughts, to not be led astray from what God has previously already said, and all that He has to say.


Faith is a daily exercise that produces results. My gym brethren call it "Gains." Since Faith the size of a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20) is all that you need, I will not add anymore protein to my Faith. Instead I will maximize exactly what I have, in order to get the exact results that I need.


One simple question called into question the size of my own Faith. It caused me to pause, re-evaluate, calibrate and accelerate the Faith of the same. A little tune-up then sent me on my way. Now, that "Mustard Seed is the Goal of the Day."


Thank you Friend!


Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile And Love Always.
All The Best, All The Time.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: