Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

"An Afternoon Stroll, That Turned Into A Visible Sermon, That Needed to Be Shared"

Training my dog to walk off of his leash, I noticed how he was uncertain as he moved about without being guided. He wasn't his typical, jovial, normal self. Instead, he kept looking up at me to make sure that I was still there walking with him, and to learn my steps so that he could follow my direction.


After feeling the continuation of his unease, I promptly decided to attach his leash. As soon as he knew that he was attached to his master, his stride became more confident, his direction was no longer ambiguous, he knew where he was going, his tail perked up, and he was off and on his way, no longer preoccupied with uncertainty.


"An Afternoon Stroll, That Turned Into A Visible Sermon, That Needed to Be Shared."


Instantaneously, I thought about how my Life used to be when I was walking through Life, unattached to my Master, King Jesus. The same uncertainty, ambiguity, confusion and lack of confidence plagued me the same way that it invaded my little guy. However, when I was reattached to King Jesus, my stride took on a Life of its own, I knew that I was no longer lost, and that my direction would lead me, "Straight to the Throne."


Life is happening right before our eyes! If you cannot see or are too preoccupied with everything else going on around you, remind yourself that your visibility does not exist by proxy (Luke 6:41-42). You need to see things for yourself in order to come to a necessary understanding, one in which will make the undeniable Difference in your Life and the lives that you will both knowingly and unknowingly impact.


Get reattached, if you have become unattached!


Become attached, if you have never been attached!


Know the direction that your Life is taking, and most importantly, where it is ultimately leading you.


"An Afternoon Stroll, That Turned Into A Visible Sermon, That Needed to Be Shared."


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile And Love Always.

All The Best, All The Time.

And Still.

Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: