Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

"I'm Not Giving In"

The only thing that I give in to, is my Faith.


Formerly, I gave in with respect to my kindness, my generosity, my time and my energy. All of which was done in the name of Corey, and not in the name of God and His Glory, which is exactly why none of it EVER worked out for "me." Whether it was relationships, partnerships or aliens and spaceships, they all came and went without any reverence or reluctance.


I blame not the entrants nor the participants. I own what I did or did not do, going places with the wrong faces and staying out way past my Faith's curfew.


And now I give not for what I can or cannot do. I only go where I Grow, and respect my Faith's curfew.


Operating in the parameters of your full Destiny does not allow you to negotiate or entertain the emptiness of the antithesis. You will know way before you go. Contrary to what the wrong path dictates, u-turns are indeed permissible and absolutely possible, when the willingness of your Heart compels the about face in the compulsion of the actions, that led you to where "you" wanted to go, and not where God wanted you to Grow.


Move about with Purpose and Destiny, so that success will recognize you as part of its Legacy.


Remind yourself to embrace your Faith and its wealth, by declaring: "I'm Not Giving In!" Not until I win, what has already been won, through Christ Jesus, the Magnificent Son!


"I'm Not Giving In!"


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile.

Love.

Always.

And Still.

Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: