Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 20, 2015

"I'm Gonna Be Made Stronger!"

Displayed weaknesses become realized Strengths! Model your weaknesses like a fashion week collection. When your weaknesses have been self-exposed, they can no longer be used against you. You are made Stronger through your perceived weakness. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ NIV)


The world will have you believe that your own strength is strictly contingent upon your own efforts, and that if you are weak, you will be devoured due to the "only the strong survive" misnomer. The alienation of such a categorization is a hallucination at its highest (pun intended).


We are made STRONG because of the fact that we are weak. That earthly strength is no match for the eternal length of His desire to re-wire us, by gutting out the old and customizing our new wiring in order to fit the specifications, preparing us to face the Life situations of a world that we live in, irrespective of the fact that we are set apart, and intentionally do not fit in.


Fashion week has come and gone. However, weaknesses carry on in an effort to be made STRONG!


I boast in all that is weak within me. Then I Receive all of the Strength that He deposits within me. The trade off is not even fair. Neither is the Favor of the Lord. Dead to self and my weaknesses are my cadaver contributions. Weakness. His Strength. The only solution.


"I'm Gonna Be Made Stronger!"

You're Gonna Be Made Stronger!

We Will All Become Stronger!


In the interim, it's time to walk the catwalk. The weakness collection is on display. It is the only prerequisite for Strength to come and stay. I'm weak. But God, "I'm Gonna Be Made Stronger!"


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile.

Love.

Always.

And Still. Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: