Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

"Display Model of Fear"

Just because you see the "Display Model of Fear," does not mean that you have to try on, purchase or adorn the garments that are being sold. Being clothed in fear is not a good look.

Fear is the most unattractive and destructive attire worn by far too many people. My wardrobe used to consist of articles of fear, hand stitched to fit me perfectly. I fired that tailor! I then started purchasing my wardrobe from the storefront of the Lord's Riches. My old tailor didn't like the fact that I no longer conducted business with him. The bullets he shot my way, all began to ricochet. For my new gear, had absolutely no fear!

People will try to define and dress you according to how they see you. However, no one sees you better than God sees you. Therefore, when He adorns you in His Stitching, it is ok to start snitching on fear, telling any and everyone that will listen: DO NOT BUY FROM THE "Display Model of Fear." The goods they peddle are damaged products!

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: