Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Jealous For Me"

If we knew the Process of God's Plans, chances are, we would not be a fan. I come to my own mind when I ponder the things that He brought me through, in order to Deliver me from, so that I can become His well groomed son. Knowing myself, I would have tried to negotiate another route, a different plan, some other method, anything that I perceived to be "better" than the "trial by fire" that I had to go through.


However, It is not what I had to go through, rather It is ALL that I "Grew through," that totally changed my perspective and altered my point of view.


What whomever did TO me stems from their point of view. What they did FOR me, is my perspective from God's point of view. So, in hindsight, I thank you! You brought me to my knees and I wound up Praising Him even more. I couldn't be more grateful for your efforts in attempt to destroy what He was simultaneously building up to be stronger than ever before. I absolutely Love how God works!


He knew that He was going to preserve my Life, when everything wanted to take my Life. He showed me how to live my Life as His servant, trusting in how He shepherds His flock, protecting them from both the snare and traps of the deceitful. I'm boastful about His Love for me! I knew not His Plans, nor how He is "Jealous For Me."


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile.

Love.

Always.

And Still.

Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: