Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

"I Delight Myself In You"

 The contradictions of Life arise when we delight ourselves within ourselves. We live for ourselves and not anyone else. We serve our desires and not the desires of anyone else. We delight ourselves solely within ourselves. Eventually, we run out of ourselves in a perpetual search for more of ourselves. We are only delighted, in all that is short-sighted.

Although the script was written, it still requires the expertise of a director, to assemble the entire cast and crew, and not just you.

Everything will work together to the good of those that Love the Lord and have been called according to His Purpose (Romans 8:28). Lest we forget the importance of Love, that is not singularly defined, but all encompassing and aligned, within the Will of God.

To delight oneself with oneself is arrogance in the most self-fulfilling capacity. To delight oneself with the Author and the Master, is to delight oneself in the everlasting and the impeccable goodness of His Greatness!

Choose the latter and renew yourself within His Glorious Wealth. Pound for pound, the Greatest of anything ever conjured, contrived or found.

To live for ourselves and no one else. To serve our desires and not the desires of anyone else. To delight ourselves solely within ourselves.

Lord, "I Delight Myself In You!" I'm up way past my curfew in order to hear from You. I arise with thoughts of Your Son before my eyes. I rest in Your Presence where I can be me, without a worldly disguise. I Praise You with every ounce of my being. Hollering Hallelujah, looking forward to seeing what You have in store for me. "I Delight Myself In You," and there is where I am free, to Be.

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: