Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 16, 2013

"With That Being Said"

I let myself down, as soon as I invested in someone else, just as fallible as me, to not let me down. Everything is too good to be true, when the only real Truth is in the Word of God. Expect to be disappointed, although one should not live their lives in anticipation of the arrival of disappointment. Everything happens for a reason and even in the disappointment, it serves as a stark reminder that the only thing to ever remain True, exists within the 66 Books of the Gospel. "With That Being Said," I am able to see God in everything, up to and including those disappointments that serve as Life Lessons reminding me that the lessons only cease when my comprehension of that lesson is complete. So, I compel myself to look further within whenever I feel like a scenario has been revisited again. What did I get wrong that I thought I was going to get right? Why is there a flicker of darkness when there is supposed to be Light? Perhaps I did not turn on the Light of the Lord so that I can better afford myself Greater visibility in Him, by further dimming the perceived light that is within me. "With That Being Said,"....

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: