Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"1,000 And Climbing Higher!"

What does it all mean? The recently made commitment to stop trying to figure it ALL out has freed up enough mental capacity to take in even more, sorting out what I was once trying to figure out. The daily Renewal of my Faith in the Lord has afforded me the chance to sing a NEW song. If the Lord actually charged me for everything that His Infinite Brilliance has ever afforded me, I would become irreparably broke, beyond financial repair, forever cast down into the depths of despair. But I RISE from these ashes with the Lotion of the Lord to moisturize my flesh, only after He has cleansed my flesh, in the Spirit of His Truth, and the like Favor that He has for the Youth.

The Purpose of conquering my fear of heights was to allow God to take me to NEW ones!
The goal to be Greater than "I" ever was has made me see things clearer than "I" ever have. About me it shall never be, however, the evidence of the transformation needs corresponding testimony, contradicting ALL of the charges that have ever been levied against me. The evidence is me and the Glory that is to Be, is ALL Him!

I started this not knowing where it would take or lead me to. But this I did know: "He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:6).

Oh Lord, how good You have been to me! As I "Climbed Higher" to seek more of You, all of the so-called friends must've had a strict curfew, because no one was there, when I looked into the rear-view mirror. I stayed focused on You and the silence of my surroundings compelled me to Hear You MORE, hear You BETTER, and hear You CLEARER! I embrace the silence in order to hear from You and even when it is decibel level, I have trained my ears to "Hear Above the Noise," in order to Receive the Joy, that is ALL You! Thank You for staying up with me Lord, beyond the curfew.

I have completed this leg of my journey, boasting not, unless it is unto and about the goodness of the Lord (1 Corinthians 1:31). And on One Accord, I claim the seeds of Greatness that He has deposited within me in order to complete the next leg of my journey. When you have reached the summit, what do you do and where do you go? You give God ALL the Glory and you commence to "Climbing Higher!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: