Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"Epiphany Glory"

Sometimes you would like to receive some form of acknowledgment that the work that you are doing is effectively garnering results. Most recently I experienced what I now deem as selfishness, when I was seeking the "appreciation" of my presence, not even realizing that my presence was appreciated, by way of God getting the Glory.

I am thankful to God that He "gently" allowed me to realize that it is "not about me."

During the time and prior to this realization, I searched myself in order to make sure that it wasn't about me. But what I found was "any" type of appreciation reserved just for "me" was indicative of the temporal fact that I needed it to be about "me." I stood firm in my assertion and I stand firm in my correction, which has subsequently provided better clarity with respect to my "Destiny's Direction."

When the Holy Spirit gently taps you on the shoulder to remind you that your part is the one that you play in the story, it is also reminding you that it is ALWAYS about God, and what I now know, to be "Epiphany Glory."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: