Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Love Great!"

The boundaries of Love do not exist, when the presence of God is in the midst. Love has no predefined parameters other than the ones that exist from the ones that you create. To Love less than is mediocre, when there is always the opportunity in which to "Love Great!" I am grateful to God that He chooses to Love me the way that He meant for me to be Loved. It warms my soul to know that I am already in receipt of ALL of the Love that I need, that was intended for me, that replenishes me, that sustains me, that is blameless unto me, and that keeps me away from anything to the contrary of what Love is only meant and designed to be, Love. Step away from the mediocrity that we have come to know as "man made love" that will always meet its "man made fate." And step into the Opportunity, the Understanding, the Privilege and the Blessing, of learning and knowing what It is, and how to "Love Great!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: