Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Fall Into Your Arms"

I have taken many spills and acquired both bruises and scrapes in the process of falling. Over the course of my Life, I have made and learned from the many mistakes that were made on my behalf, outside of the better judgment that was obviously not that of my own.

Over and through the years the bruising and scrapes have adequately healed and the fear of falling has subsided. Had I not taken those initial spills, the better judgment that is now mine would have never been imparted.

And although I will continue to make mistakes along my journey's path, thankfully the fear is absolutely gone. With Your Grace and Mercy following my every move, I now look forward to and do not mind, when I "Fall Into Your Arms."

To God Be the Magnificent Glory!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: