Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, December 01, 2013

"I'm Alive Again!"

What a beautiful day made perfect in every beautiful way.

In Life, it is never how you start, rather it is indeed how you finish. However, on a day such as, when it starts out Great and continues to escalate to Greater Greatness, you know that the Fingerprints of the Lord are everywhere to be found.

Existing in a humbled state of humility, the silent existence is not an exercise in futility.

What has been deposited within you is for a benefit that is far Greater than you.

The privilege of being the conduit that helps others get through it is the selection of God's Perfect Plan that He has for you. And by the way, it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

The celebration of you should never be lost on the emphasis that is Him.

And on this day where I celebrate another year, my Smile can be seen from ear to ear. Whatever came my way was sent packing on its way, for only what we do for Christ, will and shall forevermore become a mainstay.

I am Grateful for my Life and acknowledge that it is not me. It is what comes through me, so that others may indeed see. And at 42, every day is a day in which to claim, "I'm Alive Again!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: