Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 15, 2008

"That's A Present?"

My son asked me, "what do you want for Christmas Daddy?"

I looked down at his little face and told him, "Daddy wants you and your sister to be healthy and happy."

His response to me, "That's A Present?"

I said, "Son that is the best present that Daddy could ever ask for."

Confirmation that the best things in Life are truly indeed, for FREE!

I could not emphatically stress the importance of that conversation with my son, at this time of year, anymore than the emphasis that it currently holds.

Be Sure to Share Your Blessings with Someone. Your Generosity Could Save Their Life.

"That's A Present!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: