Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Tapping Into, Something New"

Have you ever had to reach deep down inside to find that place that held, was in possession of, the nucleus of your soul? On the surface, we all appear a multitude of ways: strong, weak, happy, sad, satisfied, settled, content, miserable, Blessed, grateful, depressed, rejuvenated, thoughtful, shy, extroverted and even humble.

I'm learning that "Tapping Into, Something New" is providing me with a plethora of energy, emotions and answers to questions that might have otherwise seemed unanswerable.

I'm learning that "Tapping Into, Something New" is an honest and humbling proposition that should not be taken lightly or for granted for you are about to unravel some things that have bogged you down for quite some time. You will be liberated from what has kept you emotionally anchored and while the thought of freedom is liberating itself, should you not be prepared, you might find yourself entangled in all of those once hidden tangibles that are about to forever change your Life.

"Tapping Into, Something New" is unleashing that inner self, those inner thoughts and taking hold of something that once had hold of YOU!

"Tapping Into, Something New" is a personal revelation in the drivers seat as your journey rides shotgun in the neighboring seat, making sure that you do not doze at the wheel, miss your turn or lose your way: up the street, around the corner, down that road called "Narrow."

When Life has you on the ropes, do not tap out or throw in the towel, just "Tap Into, Something New."

When you stumble along the way, should you hit the ground, get back up, dust yourself off and "Tap Into, Something New."

With the New Year quickly approaching, honor the "New," appreciate the "Old," generate your "Own" by "Tapping Into, Something New."

GOD Bless You as you "Tap Into, Something New."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: