Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 05, 2008

"Lost In The Truth"

Would you rather be somewhere "Lost In The Truth" or "found" barricaded in a pack of a bunch of lies? Of course the truth shall not permit you to lose your way, but instead assist you in the trail that you are attempting to litter with your attempts at success. Litter not in the irresponsible sense, but litter as in the "I was here" sense.

I've learned that one good way to remove the dishonest from your perimeter is to shun them away with the truth. In the same respect that you can shun the presence of wrongdoers by simply being habitual in doing the right thing. Get "Lost In The Truth" to shun the liars as well.

Taboo instances in which family devotions are one of the many barricaded lies, you can effectively break the cycle for your own sanity and get "Lost In The Truth" by letting go of the lies that have provided a generational plague to you and your Loved ones.

Get "Lost In The Truth" and reclaim all that the devil stole from you in the Masterful Name of Jesus and move on from the painful past that has anchored you down for so long.

Become "Lost In The Truth" and be that leading by example parent/role model that you perpetrate in the presence of others, that are otherwise blind to the fact that you are anything but.

Live "Lost In The Truth" to avoid any self inflicted mishaps in thinking that HE knows not, when indeed HE knows all.

My discovery is irrelevant since I am not trying to be found. I shall continue to be "Lost In The Truth," victory bound.

Get "Lost In The Truth!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: