Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 08, 2008

"Dagger-Free"

Once upon a time, folk would at least wait until you turned your back before they pulled their daggers out. Nowadays, or perhaps even always, if you pay attention, you can actually witness the daggers being removed from the very sheath that is protruding from underneath their garments as they salivate at the moment in which they can pierce, penetrate your flesh to rip you apart. Not that you have said or done anything to them, but because of what you represent. You probably represent everything that they wished they represented, only successfully.

Camouflaged as friends, family, members of your congregation and even the people that tell you that they love you, I now see your sheath and since it is empty, it must be wielded by yours truly.

Every smiling face ain't your friend! Every friend does not have your best interests at heart! And whomever has your heart, make certain that they DESERVE IT, because it is NOT a right, but a privilege to be permitted to share.

My LORD and Savior Faithfully represents my best interests and deserves ALL of my heart. I face HIM, I trust HIM and at the very moment that your attempts to penetrate My flesh, that of which he gave me, your one dagger will face many daggers in return because I am INDEED covered by HIS Grace and Mercy.

Bringing your dagger to this gun battle is an exercise in futility that will soon enough be realized and exposed for what it really is....NOTHING!

".....Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies....."

As long as the naysayers exist, living a "Dagger-Free" Life might not be possible, but having the "The LORD as my shepherd" is all the difference-maker that I need as I navigate down that road called "Straight."

Peace Be Still.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: