Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Designated Driver"

A "Designated Driver" should NOT be under the influence nor ASLEEP at or behind the wheel. My LIFE is the vehicle that "I" am the "Designated Driver" for! Your LIFE is also the vehicle that "YOU" are the "Designated Driver" for!

I said asleep "AT OR BEHIND" the wheel because too much of the time there are people driving under false pretenses: with no direction, no driver's license, no insurance, nowhere to go or no key for the ignition to even start. Yet you steadily find them firmly planted behind the wheel, going nowhere fast or fast asleep....MeritLESS in either capacity!

Do not wait for other vehicles to begin to pass you by. Go at least the speed limit and stay on par with the potential that exists within your own vehicle/Life.

Of course upgrading your model/mentality is always an option and the type of motivation/fuel that you put in your vehicle serves as a multiple choice option as well.

If ownership is key though, leasing your future should not be an option on the table. Of course rotating your tires/updating your short and long term goals will keep your vehicle balanced and provide for a more even ride after you have then aligned/set your goals in order.

Tuning up your vehicle/setting new goals on a regular basis, will keep you and your vehicle running for quite some time. Keep track of all of your maintenance records/accomplishments, so that when the time comes to get a new vehicle, you have all of your paperwork/success stories in order.

The parallels of Life and a vehicle should be closely documented to witness and appreciate both the similarities and differences between the two.

After all that you have invested in your vehicle/your Life, who better to designate a driver than you? Just as, if not MORE important, what better "Designated Driver" to be "AT OR BEHIND" the wheel THAN you?

I'll let YOU answer that one!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: