Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I Lost It All, I Gained It All"

I had to lose something in order to understand that I once had everything! "I Lost It All!" When I surrendered what I thought was mine, I gained something in return, that could never be lost! "I Gained It All!"

You see when you are being spoken to, you should listen to...what is being said. If a bird in a hand beats two in a bush, why sacrifice the one that is guaranteed, for the two that are not? Sometimes greed is the culprit, the reason why all three of the birds wind up getting away and we lose it all.

Oh, but to lose and then to gain reminds me of what My Mother used to recite: "Corey, sometimes you have to fail, in order to succeed."

The appreciation garnered might be after-the-fact with respect to what was lost, but the "lesson" learned shall be forthcoming for all the time going forward, to minimize the foolish, but needed absence of better judgment which helped you arrive at the current pit stop, that also allowed you to refuel on wisdom, having been there, LOST that!

Situations are temporary and anything speaking to the contrary of such is a blatant and open invitation to misery....You know the thing that likes to keep us company.

What was gained can never be forfeited. The tangible now has everything to do with the mental, knowing what needs to be done, thus "Making it Happen."

Once upon a time, "I Lost It All," but since I know the end of the story, and through Victory "I Gained It All."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: