Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

"Art of a Compassionate Heart"

It is one thing to have a BIG heart. It is another to have a GIVING heart. Yet still to have a FORGIVING heart, but a superb Blessing it is to have a "Compassionate Heart."

I must confess, I have not mastered the "Art of a Compassionate Heart," but I promise that I will continue to practice the art form until I can do it with the ease of one with a natural born GOD given gift, the stroke of a genius painter or the confidence of the perfect swagger.

I will explore all possibilities and extract from the most infinite wisdom in order to accomplish the "Art of a Compassionate Heart."

I will receive and embrace, give and embrace and share and embrace in my journey to the "Art of a Compassionate Heart."

My Mother had a "Compassionate Heart" that I am still reeling from the effects thereof. A "Compassionate Heart" is not a given, nor should be taken from, but to Bless the most compassionLESS of hearts in their quest to become more compassionate in their own right.

A "Compassionate Heart" does not make way to a foolish heart and should not be misconstrued as such. The foolish part of that equation would rest squarely on the shoulders of the one who would dare subscribe to such a belief.

The Passion of Life!
The Compassion to CHANGE one's Life!
And the Art in which to do so!

Adopt a "Compassionate Heart," and make it all your own.

The "Art of a Compassionate Heart."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: