Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

"You're the One I Love!"

Before I ever came to be, You Loved little old me. And when I did come to be, in all of my sinful flaws, You still chose and choose to Love little old me. I know that I will never be able to return the Love in the way that You have always Loved, but I will die trying, with an inkling that just perhaps, the gesture will be pleasing unto You.

There is no shadow of any doubt the Love that I have in my Heart for You! You do not call the qualified, rather You qualify the Called. And although I make no proclamations of the Such, I know what You have deposited within me that I am now able to withdraw from and redeposit within others, for the good. How does one go from the bottom of the barrel to the Glorious Favor of You, working towards being the Apple of Your Eye. I may not be there, YET! However, I will die trying in that respect too.

I knew not and had not the faintest idea of what my Life would ultimately become. I now know what I was previously ignorant to, by way of embracing and receiving all of the Love that I get from You.

Once a figment of an imagination that used to view Life as one big frustration, I am Happy to report that "the last say so, is only for You to know." How Glorious and Magnificent are the ways of You! How gentle it is to be in Your Loving Grace! Until my death, I will seek Your reflection, every single time I see that of my own face. I will seek You in everything! I will Honor You in all things. I will Revere You exponentially, and forever cherish the Love that was meant for me.

I have not discovered anything. For the Holy Spirit has already begun to uncover the Right things that are You. Even when it doesn't feel good and sometimes it truly hurts, I know that everything works together for my good. It comes together for Your Glory!

I Receive!
I Embrace!
I am Humbled!

"You're the One I Love!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: