Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Champion In Christ!"

I am Undefeated in Christ Jesus!
I am Victorious with Jesus Christ!

My breastplate of armor has felt the conscious and very intentional wrath of an enemy that has chose to hide behind the virtual walls of anonymity. Battle Tested I have been, however standing strong in Faith I continue. Dead smack in the midst of the storm, knowing that being consumed was not an option that God had for me. The bootcamp trials were and are meant to redesign me, building me up to be a leader in His Vast Army, thus promoting me to a ranking of His determination.

The enemy's victory would have already overwhelmed me, had it not been for the intercession of the General in the Army that I Serve. I Salute my Heavenly Father, Protector and Redeemer, whose insistence of my participation be delayed no longer.

The Batallion that I am to lead, is as anonymous as that of the enemy's greed, in a type of warfare that does not seem to bleed. However, the Blood of Righteousness has already prevailed, and the option of failure has been permanently derailed, in spectacular fashion, with intentional and Loving attention to meticulous detail.

I am Undefeated in Christ Jesus!
I am Victorious with Jesus Christ!

Nothing shall ever separate me from His Love, for I am a "Champion in Christ!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: