Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

"Great Revelations"

The relationships that we have lead the way to Great conversations, which in turn lead the way to "Great Revelations." The recipient of being in the right frame of mind, to have you in the right place, at the right time, is nothing short of the process of preparation. We begin to peel back the layers of Blessings, as soon as we ready ourselves to hear, and begin to avail ourselves in order to receive. Faith without works is dead, so effort is also incumbent upon our ability to believe. After having mastered the art of ignorance, the current state is so far removed. To now be in a state of Deliverance, I was encouraged to change positions and move. Partaking in Great conversations that turn into "Great Revelations," have Greatly impacted my thought process. How trivial and mundane, to consistently remain the same, while simultaneously stroking the ego of perceived progress. I confessed it all, before I ever wrote it down. I surrendered it all, before tumbling down. Yet, I rise again with a different frame of mind. No longer foolish, to cast my pearls upon the swine.

Thank You Jesus for cleaning out my ears, so that I may hear.

Thank You Jesus for decluttering my Heart, so that I can FEEL the need, to contribute my part.

To "Great Revelations," by way of Great relationships and Great conversations. Forever changed!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Revelations - How very apt to all those conversations that we all have on a daily basis with our friends, family ,peers and even strangers. I have to admit that the casual conversations have many a times turned into some really heartfelt confessions and I have been able to let go some of the awful load of weight i have been carrying in my heart. These conersations made me see that I am not alone and that each one of us carry the cross one time or another. I am forced to look into myself to see if I have grown at all from my past experiences. Perceived progress equates to pride and ego that you constantly share with those around you to make yourself look and feel better. Growth is not on the outside. It is in our thoughts, actions , feelings and in our humble demeanor. As humans we have the innate desire to feel important, feel needed but all we should desire for is to feel His eternal presence in our soul and be able to finally close our eyes in blissful happiness that we are FINALLY going to be within Him.

Great conversations indeed lead to Great Revelations !

Cheers !