Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Nothing of My Own Doing"

I take what has been Gifted and ReGift it to share in the Blessing of the initial Gift. I wouldn't have anything were it not for the Ultimate Provider of my everything. My Strength is heavily identified in all of my weaknesses. And there, in the unmasked vulnerabilities, the transparent indecency is where I am made Strong, flaws and all. I have taken it as far as "I" could and instead of giving up, I choose to give IN and surrender to what has been holding me hostage. There, in my incarcerated state of mind, Holy Spirit Revelation nudged me to be what I already am, Free!

They said it couldn't be done, the whole time I was doing it. And while deep in the valley, I knew that He would bring me through it! Praising Him in advance gave me Greater clarity. While in the storm He didn't quiet it on my behalf, rather He Strengthened me in order to Gift the Testimony of Redemption and Victory that was Purposed to come through me, resonating for others that see me.

You may know not the intimate details of my struggle, but when you see the Grace of Glory adorned on my face, you will know that it was, is and continues to be the Works of God Almighty! He Promised to complete what he started in me and I readily, willingly and Lovingly embrace and Receive all that has been imparted.

I could easily claim my efforts as my own doing. However, that would also be the very reason for my undoing. I do it ALL through Christ Jesus alone. "Nothing of My Own Doing," would I dare boast against the Throne!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: