Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Nowhere Without You"

My passport can vouch for my whereabouts in my travels to Africa, Europe, Asia, and all over North America. I have been to many places and have experienced the empty and fullness of many faces. And it is through those interactions that have contributed to the Fullness of Jesus Christ that I know to be True in all that He has done, and in all that He continues to do. I have been transformed by the transformation that I have witnessed firsthand in others. Their change might have been for them, however, I have benefitted through them by absorbing what was not just meant for them. With no expectations of what I was to glean, their lives breathed New Life into what my Life was Purposed to mean.

I have been made better by not becoming bitter about the lemonade that was made from the lemons that I have been given. It is hard to complain when you realize that outside of selfishness, that you have nothing to complain about. With Thanksgiving, I am sowing what has been sown within me and preparing my baskets for the assortment of sweet harvest that the bitterness of the lemons wanted to distract me from. The lemons were a Blessing for they taught me what was not palatable and how to appreciate the palatable when my harvest comes in.

The storefront of the Kingdom's Riches is not for window shoppers. You must enter into, in order for the transformation to transform you. There is nothing that can be purchased, for it has all been paid for already. The temporal things that are used to define you, are themselves defined by the Righteousness that awaits you. What you acquire cannot be taken with you. It has no Purpose for where you are going. You can go everywhere and nowhere at the same time, if you go without the Love of God in your hearts and on your mind.

Greater than the stamps on my passport is the Stamp of Christ that is on and within me, wherever I go, wherever I am, and whenever I am there. My passport might be able to vouch for my whereabouts, however, it is the Love of You Christ, that vouches my earthly whereabouts, for I am "Nowhere Without You."

The applause of the world will never outweigh the approval of God!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: