Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, September 01, 2013

"Crucify You"

They will try to "Crucify You" for claiming Jesus Christ. However, the Resurrection Power was imparted by Jesus Christ! Gnash their teeth, at the mere sight of you. When Worship and Praise, is all that you do. You face the greatest resistance, when you're close or doing it right. Even the enemy knows, that he can't win this fight. The perception of the fallacy, tries to tempt your Faith. But all you need to do, is just seek His Face. He Renews and Restores, back to the original settings. I am God's Device, and He controls my settings! I know that He is God, I just Stand and be Still. Nothing is going to happen, outside of His Will! My Faith that was tempted, it just made me Strong! You CANNOT win, against the Righteous, doing wrong. Doesn't matter what is done, all the things that are said. I live within my Purpose, until the day that I'm dead. And even when I'm gone, legacy will live on. For all my children's children, born and unborn. Only what we do for Christ, will ever last. The last will be the first, and the first will be the last. Totally irrespective of my forgiven, redeemed past. They will "Crucify You" for claiming Jesus Christ. However, the Resurrection Power, was imparted by Jesus Christ. Gnash your teeth, at the mere sight of me. The Works and Image of Jesus Christ, whenever you see me. They crucified Him, so I know what to expect. The dust in my eyes, I've removed the speck. Now I can see, through the Holy Spirit Vision. The Words of Jesus Christ, are my operating system!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: