Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"All Is Well!"

A Child of the Most High God is WHO I am!

A Conqueror through Christ Jesus is WHAT I am!

At the Behest of the Holy Spirit is exactly WHERE I am!

I already have the Victory, so how could you defeat me? Rhetorically speaking, if God be for me, who dare be against me? I did say rhetorically speaking! The enemy befriends your enemies and unbeknownst to them in their ignorant state, they are actually enemies of the enemy.

All the while, Jesus Christ is a Friend of mine and everything else. The only VIP line that I am concerned with, is the one that leads me past the velvet ropes, in Hope to inherit His Spiritual Wealth.

When you throw mud, even though you've made your mark, your hands still get dirty. Putting in the enemy's work, just because he was a little flirty?

However, my latter will be my Greater, that's what my Friend Christ Jesus said, and I believe. Oh, what tangled web we weave, we we first conspire to deceive. However, God is the Author of Order and not that of chaos. To die is to gain, so I Win even in my loss.

A Child of the Most High God is WHO I am!

A Conqueror through Christ Jesus is WHAT I am!

At the Behest of the Holy Spirit is exactly WHERE I am!

And right there, I Declare, "All Is Well!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: