Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Happy In Faith!"

Whatever is going on around me, does not negate the Faith that is within me! My Life's Joy, Peace, Happiness, and Understanding are not found within this world and are not of this world. They are individually, collectively, and aggregately components of my Faith, that whatever is happening on the outside does not change, alter or modify what God is doing on the inside. He is actually using those challenges to mold me to be even stronger, to be even better, more wise to the ways, and more compassionate in my days. My Faith has been leading me, directing me, guiding me, and providing for me during the transformation from the old and into the new.

My Faith has restored all facets of God's original rendition of me, that darkness once tried in vain to refine. Back to my original settings, I am God's Device, that Faith has patched with the latest version that He has downloaded and deposited within me. My only application as God's Device is Faith. And no appstore can charge me for what God has freely given unto me: Joy, Peace, Happiness and Understanding.

Alone I shall never be, for You are WITH me. I will never balk in my walk with Thee. I surrender all superfluous thoughts and ways that are the antithesis of the Only Way.

Through Joy, Peace, Happiness, and Understanding, I am "Happy In Faith!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: