Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

"You Can Do It, Dad!"

I recently shared a personal goal with my Daughter, and not surprisingly, this young lady that I am PROUD to call my child, encouraged me to make it happen. As a parent, you think that it is supposed to be YOU pushing and encouraging THEM, until one day they flip the script and give you the same dose that you thought that you were supposed to be giving to them. God Blesses you with what you need, before you even know that it is exactly what you need. How Magnificent the Glory of God!

With those encouraging words, how could a Father not be Inspired to go above and beyond the expectations that a child that you call your own, believes in your ability, to do just that.

Sometimes in Life, all we need is for someone to believe in us and to proudly profess that belief as if they have already witnessed what they knew you could, and would one day accomplish, as if it is already done. That belief is exactly the type of belief that God has in all of us! Truth of the matter is that it IS already Done! All we have to do is step up and claim all that was ever lost or stolen from us. The Blessings that are for us, are for us, and no one can take what is Rightfully ours, given by the Righteous Heavenly Father.

Can I do it? I ABSOLUTELY CAN!

I will Step into the Fullness of what God has for me and subdue the land, both Receiving the Blessing, and meeting the Expectations of those such as my Beautiful Daughter: "You Can Do It, Dad!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: