Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

"Voice of Prayer"

DF: 1

Allow the Spirit to choose the words that will speak the right emotions, as I commit myself, to devoting all of myself, to something greater than myself, in order to inherit all of the Kingdom's Spiritual prosperity and wealth!

May my "Voice of Prayer" speak through all of the layers, arriving at the center of it all, erecting an infrastructure whose foundation will forever prohibit it to fall.

May my voice always remain abundantly and crystal clear. And may my actions always speak louder, than the voice that You hear.

May my "Voice of Prayer" stutter not a single syllable, as it announces all in God's perfect time. I will never not Love, what is truly and rightfully mine.

May You always HEAR, as I declare, VICTORY against all enemies, in my "Voice of Prayer."

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: