Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Undone"

DF: 14

For all of my Life I have "done" whatever needs to be "done," for all whom needed it "done." Throughout all of my Life experiences, I have built a solution-oriented infrastructure that was designed to fill voids where voids needed to be filled and to be the supplier of a need wherever there was a need to be supplied. But unbeknownst to me and in my admitted ignorant state, it was never meant for me to sustain that infrastructure for my entire Life, but just the season that it was to be.

Subsequently, I developed a culture of "Making It Happen" and essentially that would later become my nickname, one in which I took great pride in. But the nickname that was given to me was never meant to be replaced by the name that Jesus first gave me: "Corey," His Son. Therein was the conflict that I new nothing about. In my mind, I was doing "good work." But good work does not necessarily equate to doing "God's Work."

You see, man does not comprehend the calamity of his mistakes, until after he has already made them.

The mistake that I made was not in doing or being there for others, but not taking and relinquishing my burdens at the feet of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The infrastructure that was designed was not meant to sustain anything for a Lifetime, sans the Grace and Mercy of Christ. It had its seasonal purpose that was not meant to extend into another season, over additional months, culminating into years of "Making It Happen."

Being so focused on "Corey Making It Happen" robbed me of my focus on Jesus Christ, so that "He could Make It Happen." Giving Jesus my undivided attention was paramount and I was too wrapped up and distracted from what I should have been doing, as opposed to working within the Vision that God called me to be and operate in. What I was doing was "mission-minded," but within the Vision is where you ultimately "find it." The mission is what you do, and the Vision is what you become.

Inadvertent disobedience made itself a relevant fixture. But, Thank You Jesus for the Revelation of my situation, so that You can remove all of the old and make me brand spanking new. Your Grace and Mercy have found its way into the solution, forever altering the quality of the air that I breathe in the midst of all of the pollution. But a breath!

I have since deconstructed that infrastructure and its subsequent demise is "done." And now I will rely 100% on my Faith in Christ, the solution to ALL things and problems, wherein the battle is His, and Victory has already been Won!

Whatever I have "done," in Corey, from this day forth, has been "Undone" for Glory, so that Christ may "Do," and receive it ALL!

I prostrate myself to You in weakness and rise again in Your Strength!

To God Be the Magnificent Glory!

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: