Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Rise Again in Your Strength!"

Perched
I lay down in my weakness, and in accordance to Your Will Lord, I WILL "Rise Again in Your Strength!"

My faults and weaknesses have died a violent death, perpetrated by the perpetrator of my faults and weaknesses, most of which the acknowledgment of their existence, fell upon my own deaf ears.

But, because of You Lord, I can hear again.

My ways, even though some were good, were not necessarily in accordance to Your Will Lord, and my admission of them is my concession for them, as I relinquish all of them, unto You.

But, because of You Lord, my Life's breath has been extended in spite of, so that I may correct them, and get it right the first time, this second time around.

Your Grace for giving me what I do NOT deserve and Your Mercy for not giving me what I DO deserve. I am humbled!

You removed the Love of my Life, in order to compel me to straighten up my Life, so that you may bestow upon me the Blessings and Purpose for my Life. The humility through "Continuous Reconciliation" continues.

I acknowledge all of my faults and weaknesses and stand at attention in complete awe of Your Holiness, that You would look beyond my selfish desires, scraped me up off of the ground, perched me up, so that I may soar again, at altitudes much higher.

My mind was weak all on its own. But the strength of that mind has been renewed, as I am THAT of Your own.

I shall refrain from casting the blame, unless the reflection resembles that of the same.

I give myself away, only to You Lord, until You see fit.

For, I lay down in my weakness, and in accordance to Your Will Lord, I WILL, "Rise Again in Your Strength!"

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford