Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, January 05, 2013

"Knowledgeable Mind"

DF: 5

May the silence of my voice, enhance the hearing of my ears.

May what I will learn, supersede all that I have learned, thus far.

May my untrained mind, be Righteously trained to complete the Will of the Most High God.

May my former mistakes be acknowledged in the current state, and corrected in my future actions, to not ever repeat again.

May the transformation of my mind, only be preceded by the elevation of a Spiritual articulation, void of any procrastination that would even faintly hinder or erroneously promote a situation in which the expansion of knowledge is strictly confined to that of another mind, as opposed to that of mine, a better, more "Knowledgeable Mind."

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: