Smile And Love Always!

Friday, January 11, 2013

"I Love Being Your Daughter"

DF: 10

Many people will say many things about "who you are" and "who you are not." They will talk about "what you are" and "what you are not." But whatever is said about you is none of your business. And it matters NOT, when the Truth about you is spoken from the mouth of a child.

Victory and not defeat is what Jesus has in store for me (Psalm 8:2). Out of the mouths of children are authored the concession speeches of the enemies and avengers. I shall not repay their evil with evil (Romans 12:17), for vengeance is not mine, but that of His.

Jesus knows what you need, at the exact moment that you need it. And out of her mouth, she exclaimed to me: "I Love Being Your Daughter."

She knew not, but Jesus did. Those five words quelled the nonsense right on the spot, as Jesus purposed them to do. Put it BACK into perspective, irrespective of WHAT they say or do. "I Love Being Your Daughter." And Daddy Loves being your Father too!

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford