Smile And Love Always!

Monday, January 21, 2013

"Love Me, Don't Judge Me"

DF: 18

The sins that I have committed are the sins that I have owned. The days of transferring ownership of my sins are behind me. I am ultimately responsible for me. For no one else can own your transgressions, except the transgressor.

Ownership can be a beautiful thing. Whether it is a building, a home, a car, an action, a sin, your Love or "Continuous Reconciliation." The beauty of ownership is that it starts and ends with you!

Love Me:
Own what you do!
Own what you say!
Own who you are!

Don't Judge Me:
Disown what you did!
Disown what you said!
Disown who you were!

Walk around and drive towards the sound of Ownership! Hear the Words of Christ and know that what you did, what you said and who you were, ALL paid for at Cavalry! Your past was PAID for before the birth of your sins and the execution of your transgressions....out of Love, that of Christ!

Therefore, "Love Me, Don't Judge Me."

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: