Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Love Calling"

DF: 20

We have a tendency to be pretty particular about whom we communicate with. That open door policy is only applicable in the office and outside of normal business hours no one is the boss of us, except us!

Funny how that works when we seemingly pick and choose who and what communicates with us, so long as it fits within our predetermined availability.

But predetermined should not define one's availability in order to prevent unavailability from robbing us of the Blessings that can be found WITHIN availability. For it is not just an incident, rather it becomes a practice that we perfect every time we make the conscious decision to avail ourselves when we are being called upon.

We should avail our hearts to receive, a practice that we can perfect so that when we do receive, it is with an abundance of gratefulness, irrespective of what's calling. Who's calling you is another thing, but WHAT is calling you is THE thing. Practice the "Who's" so that you can recognize and receive the "What's."

My caller ID may identify who is calling, but the Christ within me, by way of reminders of the Holy Spirit, inform me what is calling.

As Christ resides within me, my ears hear, my soul feels, my nose smells, my palate is cleansed in order to taste, and now the Vision of Christ is abundantly crystal clear by way of my availability. My WHAT, is "Love Calling."

To God Be the Loving Glory!!!

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford